The expressions “voucher code, promotional code and coupon code” shall have the same meaning under these terms and conditions.
- Standard Terms
- Coupon codes are valid for orders placed online and in store. A coupon code entitles you to a saving on a new order (including, where applicable, multiple line orders) and can be used for one order only.
- Coupon codes may apply to specific products, group of products or group of customers. The company may decline to accept an order if the coupon is deemed invalid.
- Coupon codes are valid while stocks last and may be withdrawn at any time.
- If an item is already discounted then the higher of the existing discount or the coupon discount will apply.
- Coupon codes can not be applied to Low_Price Lockdown products
- If by returning goods (which are accepted for return) the original order no longer qualifies for the coupon discount, the company may at its discretion deduct the full amount of the coupon discount from any refund or credit due. The company will not refund or credit an amount greater than that paid for the goods.
- Free delivery offers will only apply to orders supplied to non-rural addresses within New Zealand.
- The company may change these Terms and Conditions at any time.